CLick HERE for the Online Class
This excerpt comes from the information page on Www.CruiseControlNow.Com
8-Hour Ticket Class
This course is for the individual who is attending:
- YCT–Court Assigned Point Dismissal = In many instances, a court may refer you to a driver improvement clinic as a part of the sanctions imposed by the court for a particular traffic violation. Also, a court may offer the defendant the opportunity to complete a driver improvement clinic in lieu of more serious alternatives.
- NCT–Court Assigned Fine Reduction (NCT) = In many instances, a court may refer you to a driver improvement clinic as a part of the sanctions imposed by the court for a particular traffic violation. Also, a court may offer the defendant the opportunity to complete a driver improvement clinic in lieu of more serious alternatives.
- DMV–Virginia DMV-Mandatory = Persons attending a driver improvement clinic for this purpose will have accumulated at least 12 demerit points within a 12-month period (or 18 demerit points within a 24-month period). Additionally, you can attend the course if you have been ordered by the Virginia DMV to attend a driver improvement clinic as the result of a license suspension (accumulation of 18 demerit points in 12 months or 24 points in 12 months).
- VOL–Virginia DMV (Safe Driver Points-Voluntary) = The Virginia DMV offers a unique program wherein persons may voluntarily complete a driver improvement clinic in order to obtain an additional five safe driving points. These points are in addition to those safe driving points assigned each year by the Virginia DMV for safe (conviction free) driving.
- INS–Insurance Premium Reduction (at the discretion of individual insurance companies)
How Our Training Works
Our program is very simple. It is designed to accommodate the expert and the novice Internet user. You may log onto our web site,“Register” and enroll on-line. Or, you may call us and register in just minutes on the telephone and begin immediately!
When you register, you choose your own password and username to gain immediate access to the program.
If you are under age 20, you are not eligible to take a computer-based driver improvement course. To satisfy a DMV requirement, you must satisfactorily complete a driver improvement clinic that provides classroom instruction.
Taking the Course
The course is divided into modules. At the end of each module, there are simple review questions. Once you read through the materials and answer and submit the review questions, you will then be ready to take your final exam by going to a testing center. If you take the test via a computer, the computer will grade the test for you and you will know immediately if you have passed. You need to get 80% or more correct to pass.
Upon successful completion, you will have immediate access to your original certificate. The cost includes the entire program and the certificate — NO HIDDEN FEES. If you do not pass, you will be able to retake our program the following day for a small fee of $6.00.
You make only take the final test one time per day
We created our program to be as convenient as possible for the student. It is designed as a eight (8) hour program, but you work at your own pace.You may complete the program in one sitting or use your username and password as many times and complete the reading in increments of time, according to your own schedule. The goal is for you to comprehend and absorb the material.
Be sure to complete your course before your due date with the courts. If you don’t have a printer and you need your certificate rushed, a “rush fee” may apply.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, you maycontact us.
Thank you for your inquiry and we hope to receive your registrationsoon.